Fender Aerodyne II. Made in Japan.
For the bassist who wants a darkly alluring and notably modern take on a Fender classic, the Aerodyne Jazz Bass is a specialized model unlike any other instrument in the family. It rocks a specially shaped slim body and carved bound top , stained rosewood fingerboard with no inlays, smoked-chrome control knobs and hardware, and a Stratocaster output jack. It also features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and a growling Jazz Bass® single-coil bridge pickup.
- Slim Alder body with bound carved top and special shaping and contours
- Maple neck with "C" profile and matching headstock
- 9.5”-radius stained rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- P/J pickup configuration
- Smoked chrome control knobs, bridge, tuners and hardware
- Black Stratocaster output jack