Warwick Rockbass Corvette Doublebuck 5
Solid Ash body, maple neck with rosewood board. Dual MEC Humbuckers delivering pounding rock tones, this bass is in your face with rich low end overtones and humbucker driven punch and snap! 2 piece Warwick bridge and adjust-a-nut. Active 2 band preamp giving you bass and treble control, master volume and pan control for pickup selection.
These are a great value Warwick basses at an amazingly affordable price. Super high spec, beautifully built and simply a very versatile instrument.
Plastic control sheet pictured is removable.
- Warwick RockBass Corvette $$
- 5-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Ash body
- 4-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" radius
- 24 extra high nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick RED Strings (42301 M) .045"-.135"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Nirvana Black Transparent Satin finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.4 kg / 9.7 lbs.
- incl. hex key truss rod tool