Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Bass 4 string Bass
For the seasoned player who defes the status quo and demands more from a high-performance hot rod bass, the brand-new Charvel® Pro-Mod San Dimas® Bass PJ IV does it all by combining modern appointments with throwback Charvel DNA. The sleek alder body shape is a familiar one—straight from the original Charvel San Dimas basses of late 1970s, with the deeper cutaway that gave adventurous bassists effortless upper-register access. The super-thin bolt-on maple Charvel speed neck is crafted in the original style, with a gorgeous caramelized treatment, graphite reinforcement and heel-mount truss rod wheel for easy adjustment. The 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fngerboard gradually fattens from nut to heel for fast, smooth playing, and has rolled edges, 20 jumbo frets and Luminlay® side dots. And like the originals, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Bass PJ IV features the powerhouse voice of DiMarzio® pickups—a Model J™ at the bridge for well-rounded punch and a Model P® in the middle for warm and fat tone with a mid-range growl when pushed.Versatile electronics include master volume, pickup blend and active three-band active EQ, while a Charvel HiMass™ bridge, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and open-gear tuners combine for stellar tuning stability with improved note punch and sustain.
This 4-string bass is presented in electrifying Lime Green Metallic and Mystic Blue finishes with chrome hardware, cream pickup covers and licensed Fender® Precision Bass® headstock shape.
• 34” scale length
• Alder body
• Bolt-on caramelized (roasted) maple “slim C” speed neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane back fnish
• 12”-16” caramelized maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 20 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays
• Luminlay® side dots • Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
• DiMarzio® Model J™ DP123 bridge pickup and DiMarzio Model P® DP122 middle pickup, both with cream covers
• Charvel HiMass™ bridge
• Master volume control, pickup blend control and three-band active EQ (bass, mid and treble)
• Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut, open-gear tuners, vintage-style disc string tree, and oversized strap buttons
We currently offer
Free Shipping on Basses, amps and large accesories (cases, gigbags) over $500*
Free Delivery Austraia Wide on String Orders over $50
Free Delivery Austraia Wide on Pedals, Leads, straps and most accessory orders over $50
Basses and large items under $500 will have a Freight Charge.
Feel Free to contact us with questions regarding freight.
* Exceptions are large items to remote areas where the freight costs are excessive. Its a vast country and unfortunately some areas are extremely expensive to send to. If we see an issue we will contact you to discuss and we will always offer a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you have an inquiry regarding freight *Free Freight does not apply to Studio 19 Rental Agreements
A stylish and comfortable strap that uses no animal products Handcrafted from eco-friendly vegan leather, these straps feature classic Fender colors and a ladder tail...View full product details
Made in Japan Traditional 50s Precision Bass Maple 2 Colour Sunburst The Made in Japan Heritage series pursues the supreme playing experience that vintage instruments...View full product details
Sold Out - Contact Us
Ibanez EHB1265 Multiscale Headless 5 string Bass in Natural Mocha Low Gloss - 9pc Pangapanga/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rodsThe 9-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck provides...View full product details
Sold Out - Contact Us
IBANEZ BTB605MS 5 string Multiscale Bass Cerulean Aura Burst Matte The BTB806MS featuresa 37"-34.5" scale length and brand new pickups and electronics to suit The...View full product details