Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Bass 4 string Bass
For the seasoned player who defes the status quo and demands more from a high-performance hot rod bass, the brand-new Charvel® Pro-Mod San Dimas® Bass PJ IV does it all by combining modern appointments with throwback Charvel DNA. The sleek alder body shape is a familiar one—straight from the original Charvel San Dimas basses of late 1970s, with the deeper cutaway that gave adventurous bassists effortless upper-register access. The super-thin bolt-on maple Charvel speed neck is crafted in the original style, with a gorgeous caramelized treatment, graphite reinforcement and heel-mount truss rod wheel for easy adjustment. The 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fngerboard gradually fattens from nut to heel for fast, smooth playing, and has rolled edges, 20 jumbo frets and Luminlay® side dots. And like the originals, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Bass PJ IV features the powerhouse voice of DiMarzio® pickups—a Model J™ at the bridge for well-rounded punch and a Model P® in the middle for warm and fat tone with a mid-range growl when pushed.Versatile electronics include master volume, pickup blend and active three-band active EQ, while a Charvel HiMass™ bridge, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and open-gear tuners combine for stellar tuning stability with improved note punch and sustain.
This 4-string bass is presented in electrifying Lime Green Metallic and Mystic Blue finishes with chrome hardware, cream pickup covers and licensed Fender® Precision Bass® headstock shape.
• 34” scale length
• Alder body
• Bolt-on caramelized (roasted) maple “slim C” speed neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane back fnish
• 12”-16” caramelized maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 20 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays
• Luminlay® side dots • Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
• DiMarzio® Model J™ DP123 bridge pickup and DiMarzio Model P® DP122 middle pickup, both with cream covers
• Charvel HiMass™ bridge
• Master volume control, pickup blend control and three-band active EQ (bass, mid and treble)
• Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut, open-gear tuners, vintage-style disc string tree, and oversized strap buttons