Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas® Bass JJ V, PRE-ORDER DEPOSIT
For the seasoned player who defes the status quo and demands more from a high-performance hot rod bass, the brand-new Charvel® Pro-Mod San Dimas® Bass JJ V does it all by combining modern appointments with throwback Charvel DNA. The sleek alder body shape is a familiar one—straight from the original Charvel San Dimas basses of late 1970s, with the deeper cutaway that gave adventurous bassists effortless upper-register access. The super-thin bolt-on maple Charvel speed neck is crafted in the original style, with a gorgeous caramelized treatment, graphite reinforcement and heel-mount truss rod wheel for easy adjustment. The 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fngerboard gradually fattens from nut to heel for fast, smooth playing, and has rolled edges, 20 jumbo frets and Luminlay® side dots. And like the originals, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Bass JJ V features the powerhouse voice of DiMarzio® pickups. An Area J™ DP551 pickup in the bridge and an Area J DP550 pickup in the middle combine for well balanced tone with warmth, sustain and clarity. Versatile electronics include master volume, pickup blend and active three-band active EQ, while a Charvel HiMass™ bridge, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and open-gear tuners combine for stellar tuning stability with improved note punch and sustain. This 5-string bass is presented in electrifying Lambo Green Metallic and Candy Apple Red fnishes with gold hardware, cream pickup covers and licensed Fender® Precision Bass® headstock shape.
• Five-string model with 35” scale length
• Alder body
• Bolt-on caramelized maple “slim C” speed neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane back fnish
• 12”-16” caramelized maple fngerboard with rolled edges, 20 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays
• Luminlay® side dots
• Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
• DiMarzio® Area J™ DP551 bridge pickup and DiMarzio Area J DP550 middle pickup with cream covers
• Charvel HiMass™ bridge
• Master volume control, pickup blend control and three-band active EQ (bass, mid and treble)
• Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut, open-gear tuners, vintage-style disc string tree, and oversized strap buttons
• Available in Candy Apple Red or Lambo Green Metallic with gold hardware and licensed Fender® Precision Bass® headstock shape
We currently offer
Free Shipping on Basses, amps and large accesories (cases, gigbags) over $500*
Free Delivery Austraia Wide on String Orders over $50
Free Delivery Austraia Wide on Pedals, Leads, straps and small accessory orders over $50
Basses and large items under $500 will have a Freight Charge.
Feel Free to contact us with questions regarding freight.
* Exceptions are large items to remote areas where the freight costs are excessive. Its a vast country and unfortunately some areas are extremely expensive to send to. If we see an issue we will contact you to discuss and we will always offer a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you have an inquiry regarding freight *Free Freight does not apply to Studio 19 Rental Agreements
We offer a few Finance/Payment options. Layby, Zip Money or Studio 19 Rentals
ZIP MONEY, Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% INTEREST FREE OFFER
We offer 3 Months INTEREST FREE on purchases under $1000
We offer 6 Months INTEREST FREE on purchases over $1000
You get the gear now and pay later
CLICK HERE for T&C's and Application form, it only takes a minute
Studio 19 Rental
The rental payments are listed on each product, you can choose either a 6 month or 12 month minimum rental period. You can choose to purchase your gear at any stage after 4 weeks and end the contract. Rental Payments and buy out figures are listed on all applicable products. Click HERE for more details
We Offer 6 weeks on Used gear and 12 Weeks on New Gear. Payments must be made within each month and the balance paid upon completion of the time period. Payments can be made online HERE
Paying by Bank Transfer
Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Bass 4 string Bass For the seasoned player who defes the status quo and demands more from a high-performance hot rod...View full product details